Follow us on Twitter! @DaybaBasketball.
Follow us on Facebook:
Duluth Amateur Youth Basketball Association
Spirit of the North Entries: Check Spirit of the North Tab
Spirit of the North Hotel Arrangements:
Radisson Duluth Harborview, 505 W. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802
• Call 1.800.333.3333 and provide group name: DAYBA- Youth Basketball Tournament
• Book rooms online at www.radisson.com/duluthmn with Private Access Code (PAC): DAYBA
• If the Group uses its own form, the Hotel must review the reservation form prior to mailing to your members. This will allow us the opportunity to review for completeness and accuracy
• The room block and reservation procedures will be loaded into the Hotel's central reservation and/or property management system
• Cancelation Policy. All rooms can be canceled 24 hours in advance, any no shows or canceled rooms the day of the event will be billed.aragraph here.
Salvation Army RBA and DAYBA Announce Merger
Two youth basketball programs, Salvation Army RBA celebrate building skills. The two groups, the former, a program of the Salvation Army and the latter, formed by parents in the early 1990s once competed for some of the same kids explained their directors, Kris Mallett and Erik Lofald. RBA once was for grades 1-4 at the same time that DAYBA served grades 3-6. During the past seven years, as Mallett and Lofald took leadership roles and worked together, the RBA has served kindergarten through fourth grade, and DAYBA has served grades 5-8. On March 11, 2019 they announced the two programs will merge under Mallett's direction.
2019 Spirit of the North Basketball Tournament Registration form. 2019 myas flyer revised.pdf
Update: August 14, 2019
At this time reservations for boys teams are on hold. We have entries from different teams and we are trying best how to fit them into our brackets. There have been requests from organizations of 10 or more teams. We are unable to accommodate this large number at this time. It is possible we will need a few boys teams to best complete the brackets.
Girls teams: We still need girl teams in all brackets.
We strive to promote high-quality basketball opportunities for Duluth-area basketball players. In doing so, we hope our players learn the core values of teamwork, accountability, hard work and perseverance.